Terms and Conditions for website usage
The term ‘Prime Advanced Learning Institute (PALI)’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Dasman Tower, 2nd Floor, Abdul Al Ahmad Street, Block #3, Building #41, Kuwait City، Sharq, Kuwait. In terms ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Materials provided in this website are copyright protected and you may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, or broadcast all or part of the content of this website in any form, whether hardcopy or electronic, without obtaining PALI authorization.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- PALI in its capacity as the owner of this site shall have the right at any time without any notice to stop the full or partial operation of the site whether permanently or provisionally. This cease or suspension shall not produce any rights to others and no one can take legal action against PALI for any kind of contractual or personal liability.
- PALI may terminate this Agreement and your use of the Service. Moreover, Prime Advanced Learning Institute may modify, amend and change the conditions of this Agreement at any time and without any notice in its sole discretion. In this situation, we advise you to keep visiting this website from time to time to be familiar with any changes that may take place in the future in relation to this Agreement.