CBCI Certification Course
In collaboration with our partner Marjason Consulting
Based on the GPG 2018 Edition.
Based on the latest Business Continuity Institute (BCI) Good Practice Guidelines (GPG 2018) this 4-day course offers a comprehensive understanding of the methods, techniques and approaches used by BCM professionals worldwide to develop, implement and maintain an effective BCM programme.
This certified examination course is aimed at professionals who wish to achieve an internationally recognised qualification in Business Continuity. Those who pass the examination are entitled to use the post nominal designation CBCI – Certified by the BCI.
- Based on GPG 2018
- Aligned to ISO 22301, the international standard for BCM
- Modular approach – six modules, each one based on one of the six Professional Practices that make up the BCM Lifecycle.
- Delivered by BCI’s trusted Licensed Training Partners and Approved Instructors.
- Provides practical insights to good BC practice and expertise by learning from some of the best BC and resilience professionals in the industry.
- Equips you with knowledge and understanding you require to be able to practice BC in line with GPG 2018 Edition.
- Teaches you not just the ‘what’ but also the ‘why’, ‘how’ and ‘when’ of good BC practice.
- Prepares you for the Certificate of the BCI examination, which leads to an internationally recognised credential and post-nominal designation in BC (CBCI), and is the launching pad for Certified Membership of the BC.
Please contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 days (32 hours)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 20
- Assessments Yes